ABOUT



The Basics
I recently graduated from the University of Oregon with a B.A. in Magazine Journalism. I'm from the wonderful city of Portland and enjoyed growing up as a city kid. I am a writer, designer, photographer, and lover of the creative arts. If I have money in my pocket, I am most likely to spend it on fashion, music, or magazines (of course).


A few of my favorite things...                      
Music festivals                                               
Chai Lattes
My Polaroid camera
Fall colors
Stumptown Coffee on 3rd Ave.
Late-night baking
Street-Style blogs
D.I.Y. projects
Making mix CDs for friends


Random Facts
I have been to 13 countries but only 8 U.S. states.
I hate mushrooms.
I have seen Bob Dylan twice.
My mother once thought I would grow up to be an ESPN sportscaster. 
I visited Paris when I was 10 and 20, almost exactly
ten years apart.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP